Citation for "Appl. of RAPD Tech. to Plant Breeding"

S. A. Modena samodena at
Fri Feb 26 17:29:11 EST 1993

In article <1993Feb26.142426.28779 at> rosswhet at (Ross Whetten) writes:
>In article <C30My9.Lsq at>, frist at writes:
>|> Applications of RAPD Technology to Plant Breeding
>|> which was part of the Joing Plant Breeding Symposia Series, Nov. 1 1992
>|> held in Mineapolis, MN, and co-sponsored by the CSSA, ASHS and the AGA.
>|> These are really polished  and professionally typeset papers, so I can't
>|> imagine that they won't be published somewhere. But where?
>|> ===============================================================================
>|> Brian Fristensky                |
>|> frist at          |  and clean out the stable
>You could try contacting one of the sponsoring societies to see if they have any more
>proceedings volumes, or if they plan to republish the proceedings as a special issue
>of one of their journals.
>Ross Whetten
>e-mail rosswhet at

I telephoned to thje Tri-Societies Headquarters at (608)273-8080.....
and though the specific person handling that volume was "gone for the day,"
you can indeed order that symposium handbook.

They require prepayment......charge card or fax them an order
(608)273-2021....and the person answering didn't happen to know the price.

For the greater world, I'll call again on Monday and get fuller

|     At e-mail:  nmodena at                           |
|                 samodena at                |