Aeroponics

Michael Francis Fowler mffowler at zeus.calpoly.edu
Mon Jan 4 13:58:13 EST 1993

Someone asked what aeroponics was.  Well, it's the method, developed in
Israel, that suspends the root system in an enclosed casing ( or
whatever) and mists the roots.  Larger plants with smaller root systems
have been achieved by this method.  I grow tomatoes this way and have
been successful in growth of 3 inches per day and by doing this I have
sped up the growth time a couple of weeks.  But, this technique is even
less forgiving than hydroponics.  Any other comments anyone?  Please
add.
					mffowler at nike.calpoly.edu