need orchid help

Joan LeFevre joanie at tigerrr.Eng.Sun.COM
Wed Jan 27 18:21:15 EST 1993

I'm hoping someone out there can help me ...

I have a mini orchid plant (I've been told it's called a "Moth Orchid"), and I need
some info on caring for it.

The original shoot that bloomed last summer has long since dropped the flowers, and
at the end, new leaves have grown to look like a new plant. Is there a way I can
cut the new plant off and root it, or something?

Any help is appreciated - I've really grown attached to the plant and would love
to start a new one!

Reply to joanie.lefevre at EBB.Eng.Sun.COM

Joanie  :-))