HELP REQUIRED on picture about china-grass

Stefan Prechel kiwi at studbox.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jul 6 07:44:46 EST 1993

Hi there!

May I intoduce myself? I am a German sudent studying electrical engineering
at Stuttgart University and I am planning to release a leaflet on renewable
types of energy sources. I have completed the text already and now I am
trying to enhance the leaflet graphically.

To do this I urgently require a picture on a plant called "Miscanthus
sinensis" or  anything which looks similar to this  type of china-grass.
If you know of any  picture which you could send to me, please contact me at
my  e-mail  adress at
			kiwi at studbox.uni-stuttgart.de

I would be very grateful for your help.

Stefan Soeren Prechel