Chilling Out

BIOHEAD GELLMORE at PEARL.TUFTS.EDU
Wed Jul 7 10:04:00 EST 1993

I have received a request for a field guide to Arctic vegetation from
a party of canoeists who will ply the barren lands later this summer.

Any suggestions from the netters? The boaters are not botanists, so
something with illustrations would be in order. I understand there is
a great bookstore in Toronto that might carry such a book, and if
any netters are familiar with the place, it would save me time to get
their name and phone number.

First things first: Illustrated field guides to arctic plants?

                                Thank you,   Ellmore
                                             Biology
                                             Tufts
                                             Medford, MA