Marijuana, prices?

an25513 at anon.penet.fi an25513 at anon.penet.fi
Sun Jul 11 19:59:48 EST 1993

Relating to the price of marijuana here in the great U.S.A., does anyone know
the current prices by-the-pound?

Just thought I would ask and see what my relatives are getting for their crop
these days.  Oh, I am trying to get a good price information of the best Calif-
ornia, Northern, if anyone would know.  I know people were buying last year at
about $4500/pound, an the average.  Anyone interested in trying to spread the
word on the price?  Just thought I would ask.

Take it easy and enjoy the summer,

Someone concerned about the well-being of another awesome plant.