JOB ANNOUNCEMENT - AMERICAN CYANAMID

BASCOMB NEWELL BASCOMBN at PT.CYANAMID.COM
Tue Jul 13 14:01:00 EST 1993

At the Agricultural Research Division of American Cyanamid, located
in Princeton New Jersey, we've developed significant in-house biotechnology
capability.  Our work has fostered major advances in the development of
genetically engineered crop plants.  At our state-of-the-art research
laboratories, you'll find an interdisciplinary work environment where
innovative thinking is nurtured.

We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Research
Biologist/Ph.D.

The successful candidate will develop novel procedures for genetically
transforming major crop plants, especially maize, and produce and evaluate
transgenic plants with novel potentially useful traits.  Applicants should
have a Ph.D. degree and two years of post-doctoral experience in plant cell
and molecular biology and genetics.

In addition to our unique interdisciplinary environment and history of new
product innovations, American Cyanamid Company offers a competitive salary
and excellent benefits, including a 401(k) savings plan and a convenient
location just one hour from New York City and Philadelphia.  We invite you
to forward your resume and salary history to:

	Employment Office
	Dept. RC
	American Cyanamid Company
	Agricultural Research Division