Mycological contacts?

Dan Jacobson danj at welchdev.welch.jhu.edu
Tue Jul 20 11:09:31 EST 1993

In article <22bbc7$kh1 at usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu> do377 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Eric B Peterson) writes:

>I am an Environmental Biology senior at CSU Humbloldt.  I am trying to specialize in Mycology and am especially interested in lichen ecology (beyond just the effects of polution).
>
>I will be getting my B.S. in about 2 years and will (hopefully) be going on to grad school somewhere.
>Any contacts would be greatly apreciated.
>   Thanks, petersone at axe.humboldt.edu
>--
>Doing strange things in the name of art and science...

Point your gopher client at merlot.welch.jhu.edu and select:

-->  15. Searching For Biologists/

   -->  2.  Search for All Researchers funded by NIH <?>
   -->  5.  Search for Researchers funded by NSF <?>
   -->  7.  Search for Researchers funded by the USDA <?>
   -->  9.  E-mail Addresses of Biosci-Bionet Users/

Now search for your topic of interest and you'll be on your way to
finding people/training programs which may suit your research interests.

If you've never heard of gopher - write me a note and I'll send you
some information to help you get started.

Best of luck,

Dan Jacobson

danj at welchgate.welch.jhu.edu