Blue Elephants

Martin Hughes Biochem mjgh at mbfs.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 28 08:47:34 EST 1993

In article <1993Jul28.115522.22068 at gserv1.dl.ac.uk> ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk writes:
>I've just read Kaufman (1993) Update on blue-light signal transduction,
>Plant Physiol, 102, 333-337.  I found the discussion very interesting
>and provocative!  If you've not read it already I would recommend it.
>
>	Tony.

Hmmmm.  Yes, read it (and just re-read it)  and....?  A very nice
article, esp. from a review standpoint - well written etc, and
loved the figure, but what exactly is it that you find provocative,
Tony?

Martin Hughes

--
Martin J. G. Hughes
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
Email: mjgh at mbfs.bio.cam.ac.uk  OR  hughes at rkna50.riken.go.jp