Information regarding Ulpert Sheldrakes research wanted

Soul Rebel mffowler at flute.calpoly.edu
Fri Jul 30 22:27:30 EST 1993

I am interested in a book by Ulpert Sheldrake.  In one of his books, he
states research he did in India dealing with Pigeonpeas and
multi harvesting was successful.  Does anyone know specifically what he
was doing and what the results were?  I am working with cultivation of
plants hydroponically and indoors.   I am trying to find research
dealing with greater yields.  Up until know I haven't been able to reach
an equal yield indoors, as capable outdoors.  Any help with this
research is grately appeciated.  thanks.

--
' )  ) /  `  /  ) /  ) /  `       mffowler at oboe.calpoly.edu
 /--' /--   /--/ /    /--     Do you want to trade Dead tapes?
/    (___, /  ( (__/ (___,      Just drop me a line....