wetland vegetation

Paul Weihe pweihe at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jun 28 13:19:23 EST 1993

    I am a graduate student preparing a research proposal to study the
colonization/recruitment/establishment of vegetation in a shallow freshwater
wetland ecosystem.

    I would appreciate any suggestions for relevant citations, ideas, etc.
regarding this topic.  I am ultimately interested in the ecological functioning
of a created wetland over time and any thoughts on theoretical or practical
considerations would be welcome.  Thanks.

                    ---Paul Weihe, Ohio State University
                       School of Natural Resources