Where can we get Chlorpyriphos?

R.G. Walters mbrgw at s-crim1.dl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 11 11:02:58 EST 1993

Can the net help us?

We are looking for a source of the insecticide "chlorpyriphos", to kill some
nasty creepy crawlies growing on some bean plants. We've been given the
name of a Dutch company, Zarduni, which markets it under the name "GIGANT",
but we haven't got their address.

Can anyone help, either by giving us the name of another (preferably UK-based)
company which supplies this stuff, or by telling us the address, phone and/or
fax no. for Zarduni?

Ta muchly,

Robin Walters.                      Robert Hill Institute, Sheffield UK.

These opinions are not necessarily those of the Robert Hill Institute.
They may not even be my opinions; perhaps I should give the matter some thought.