In search of the elusive Mycologist.

Tony Travis ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Thu Mar 18 13:02:36 EST 1993

Christian Smith (czs at com.netcom) wrote:
:
: I have just recently begun using Internet and have yet to come across a
: newsgroup or any threads related to the Basidiomycetes.  Am I missing
: something or don't computers and mushrooms mix?

Hello, Christian.

No, you are not missing something:  you are on the brink of an opportunity.

The essence of bionet is that you can start a discussion about anything
that interests you - your electronic peers will let you know if it is
OTT (off the topic/over the top).

So *start* a thread about Basidiomycetes - tell us about your work?

	Tony.