POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE POSITION

reddy at LAMAR.COLOSTATE.EDU reddy at LAMAR.COLOSTATE.EDU
Tue Mar 23 17:43:50 EST 1993

                 POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE POSITION

A postdoctoral research associate position is available immediately for a
recent Ph.D graduate to work on  calcium signaling mechanisms and/or cell
cycle regulation in plants. Applicant should have a strong background in
standard biochemial and molecular biology techniques including library
screening, sequencing, blotting techniqyes and enzyme assays.   Our project
on cell cycle involves cloning and characterization of different types of
cyclins from Arabidopsis and studying the effect of auxin on their
regulation.  Arabidopsis cDNA libraries, PCR probes, cyclin antibodies and
suspension culture are available in our lab. In our calcium project our
focus is on identification of calmodulin-binding proteins including
kinases. Please send curriculum vitae, a brief statement of research
interests and experience and names and telephone numbers of three
references to:

Dr. A.S.N. Reddy
Assistant Professor
Laboratory of plant molecular biology