RAPD method advice needed

Heath W. McCarthy cf960 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Tue Mar 30 16:24:39 EST 1993

I am just getting my hands wet with usenet so I hope I can be of some help
although I am inexperienced in the usenet "rules".

I'm not sure if you are requesting the actual precedues or just sources of
literature, both of which I have.

"An alternative, rapid method of plant DNA extraction for PCR abalysis" by D. Brunel is in Nuc Acids Res vol.20, #17.

There are other methods that I may be able to help you with, if the above
reference is not what your looking for.
--
Dr. Pepper        "He who controls the Spice, controls the universe!"
Star Wars.  Highlander.  Seinfeld.  WintermuteAI.  YIJC.  Moon Base Alpha.