RAPD method advice needed

Heath W. McCarthy cf960 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Tue Mar 30 16:24:39 EST 1993

I am just getting my hands wet with usenet so I hope I can be of some help
although I am inexperienced in the usenet "rules".

I'm not sure if you are requesting the actual precedues or just sources of
literature, both of which I have.

"An alternative, rapid method of plant DNA extraction for PCR abalysis" by D. Brunel is in Nuc Acids Res vol.20, #17.

There are other methods that I may be able to help you with, if the above
reference is not what your looking for.
Dr. Pepper        "He who controls the Spice, controls the universe!"
Star Wars.  Highlander.  Seinfeld.  WintermuteAI.  YIJC.  Moon Base Alpha.
If Saddam, why not Milosevic?  A nuclear free Earth, is where I want to live!
The can be only one-Xavier!  You Michigan folk, be nice losers this time.