James E Gawel waterboy at
Thu May 13 15:36:03 EST 1993

Hi everyone!

	I'm very new to the field of plant study, but never the less I already
have questions that you may be able to help me with.  The first one regards
methods for measuring the levels of GSH and GSSG in tree leaves.  Can anyone help
me out with what probably is an easy answer?
	The other question regards sulphur containing compounds in plants in
general.  Is there some reference that I might look at for low molecular weight
soluble compounds that would be relatively nonpolar with free sulfhydryl groups.

					Thanks for your help,
			Jim (a pickled priest being flambe`d)

More information about the Plantbio mailing list