yu0024 at yu0024 at
Fri May 14 09:43:51 EST 1993

Hi, I am going to isolate protoplast from bean's pulvini, my purpose is to
measure the protoplast size, proton extrution and its respose to environmental
factors.  From different source, I find they often add something like Mes, BSA,
and polyvinylpyrrolidone into enzyme solution.

I am wondering, for my purpose, whether it is necessary, are they really
different with and without those chemicals.  What's your opion

Any response is appreciated, thanks advance