need contacts in Sustainable Agriculture

Tony Travis ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Thu May 27 12:06:52 EST 1993

(E.A. Bouffier - John David) (ebo at edu.unm.algodones) wrote:
: [ajt]... who pays stuff deleted ...]
:   I was only pointing out (as I saw it) the obvious pun,
: my apologies if my attempt at humor ofended.

No, please accept my apology on behalf of the humour impaired ;-(

It constantly amazes me that people think of the government as someone
who 'pays' for things:  we, the taxpayers fund scientific research and
it is our money that pays for things like the farm in question.

The government (our elected representatives) simply decide how the
money should be spent - they don't pay for anything: they spend money
on our behalf.  If they don't do the job properly we vote them out.

	Tony.