Nicotiana clevelandii

Elizabeth Ann Greene eagreene at
Mon Nov 1 18:07:48 EST 1993

I'm posting this for a member of my lab, Elisabeth Waigmann.  Please
respond to her directly at ewaigber at
Thanks,  Liz

Hi folks! I am looking for one or two Nicotiana clevelandii plants, that
have already decent leaves, but have not flowered yet. Our greenehouse
has had some trouble with growing this variety lately; so I am out of
suitable plants, which I would desperately need right now. If you think
you can spare some, please let me know. I would of course arrange for
transportation of the plants, so you have no trouble. Thanks Elisabeth