Research Help-Plants and Vitamins

Carolyn Simmons csimmons at rhs.brevard.k12.fl.us
Tue Nov 2 12:57:13 EST 1993

I am researching the effects of vitamins C and E on plants (mainly soybean).
My main intent is using these vitamins to reduce the effects of free radicals
attacking the proteins in plants. If you have any additional references or
have done any research in this area and have information as to how I might
test the plants,I would be very thankful.
I got my idea from the article "Garden Variety Tonic for Stress", Feb 8 '92
SCIENCE NEWS, Vol. 141 pg 94+95.Thank you.Jayson