PLEASE READ

botbml at lure.latrobe.edu.au botbml at lure.latrobe.edu.au
Wed Nov 3 00:06:24 EST 1993

Hi everyone,
	Does anybody know where I can get my hands on some Allicin.  Its a
compound from garlic (hence the name) and a collegue of mine wishes to use it
in some fatty acid biosynthesis experiments.  Any information on where I could
find it and how it can be obtained would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ben Long                               *	"I am a Jam Doughnut"
botbml at lure.latrobe.edu.au             *	       John F. Kennedy
Botany Department              	       *	       (Berlin,1961?)
LaTrobe University.            	       * (The above quote is taken slightly
Australia.		      	       * out of context but loses nothing in
				       * the translation).