RFD: sci.agriculture (fwd)

cvagaaie at vmsb.is.csupomona.edu cvagaaie at vmsb.is.csupomona.edu
Wed Nov 3 21:58:04 EST 1993

> Could people reading this post mention it to colleagues and friends who might
> be interested and benefit from an agriculture group but do not normally read
> these newsgroups.
>
> Proposed Name of Group
> ----------------------
>    sci.agriculture (unmoderated)
>
> Topics for discussion would include :
> -------------------------------------
> Land management
> Water management
> Soils
> Erosion
> Forestry
> Hydroponics
> Aeroponics
> Aquaculture
> Permaculture
> Economic aspects
> Advice and assistance including personal experience
> Announcement of forthcoming courses and conferences
> Discussion and criticism of literature
> Any other relevant topics
>
> Discussion of this RFD is to take place in news.groups.
>
> Cheers
> David Bromage               _--_|\            bromage at ccds.cc.monash.edu.au
> Department of Chemistry    /      \           bromage at monu1.cc.monash.edu.au
> Monash University,         \_.--.*/                    Phone: +61 3 565 4513
> Clayton, Victoria, 3168          v                       Fax: +61 3 565 4597
> Australia
>                "I think thinking is so important" - Baldrick

I agree with the need for a science based agriculture newsgroup. I am a student
at Cal Poly Pomona in California. A group of us are taking a regenerative
studies minor and would be interested in participating in a forum where we may
discuss topics such as sustainable agriculture and aquaculture.

				Michael Lengyel