want to start a bionet.algae group

daniel a coury dcoury at argon.gas.uug.arizona.edu
Thu Nov 11 12:03:17 EST 1993

I am testing the waters to see if there would be any interest in a general
algae newsgroup. I thought it could be wider in scope than the group
bionet.chlamydomonas currently in existence, covering both micro- and macro-
algae in areas both basic and applied. I realize phycology isn't the biggest
field in the world, but my motto is "You'll never know unless you ask!"

Anybody who is interested, or has suggestions for recruiting more people,
please contact me directly or reply to this group and I'll be sure to see it.

Thanks,

Dan Coury

* Dan Coury				*
* Department of Plant Sciences		*