Maximum biomass yields

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Mon Nov 15 17:54:41 EST 1993

Hi,
  We are interested in measurements of photosynthetic productivity i.e.
biomass per sq. metre per day.  This can be for cultured or natural systems.
If you are aware of such measurements/calculations, please inform me (you may
post here).   I am mainly interested in recent references.

Thanks,
__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763