Maximum biomass yields

Tony Travis ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 07:58:32 EST 1993

Jonathan B. Marder (MARDER at il.ac.huji.agri) wrote:
: Hi,
:   We are interested in measurements of photosynthetic productivity i.e.
: biomass per sq. metre per day.  This can be for cultured or natural systems.
: If you are aware of such measurements/calculations, please inform me (you may
: post here).   I am mainly interested in recent references.

Hello, Jonathan.

Have you read:

Melillo, J.M. et al. (1993) Global climate change and terrestrial net
primary production, Nature, 363, 234-240.

This is an interesting article about 'the' terrestrial ecosystem model ;-)

	Tony.