Need book on durable resistance in plants by Parlevliet et al.

Ian Staples ianst at qdpii.ind.dpi.qld.gov.au
Wed Nov 17 04:21:42 EST 1993

Does anyone know the correct title, and the publisher, ISBN, etc. for
this recent book on durable [disease] resistance in plants, please?

I believe one of the authors/editors was Parlevliet, probably in
association with Th. Jacobs and/or Broers.

It was listed by DA Information Services [formerly DA Books] in their
circulars a couple of months ago here in Oz (at about $160 :-(
Unfortunately, we have lost the pamphlet, no one can remember
the name of the book, and we want to order it!

We have checked our microfiche and available online sources here
without luck (it's probably too recent to be on these systems yet).

Thanks very much for any help you can give.

Please note that I have set Followup-To: aus.books, but e-mail replies
would be very welcome as they seem to come through a *lot* quicker.

Thank you,  Ian S.
Ian Staples                        E-mail : ianst at qdpii.ind.dpi.qld.gov.au
c/- P.O. Box 1054 MAREEBA          Phone  : +61 (0)70 921 555 Home 924 847
Queensland Australia 4880            Fax  : +61 (0)70 923 593   "   "   "