Need book on durable resistance in plants by Parlevliet

Tom Michaels TMICHAEL at CROP.UOGUELPH.CA
Wed Nov 17 07:36:32 EST 1993

> Does anyone know the correct title, and the publisher, ISBN, etc. for
> this recent book on durable [disease] resistance in plants, please?
>
> I believe one of the authors/editors was Parlevliet, probably in
> association with Th. Jacobs and/or Broers.

I thought for sure that I had the Parlevliet book, but all I found
was a Vanderplank and a Robinson on my shelf.  If you are looking
for an alternative text on durable resistance, you might look into
the Robinson book:  Robinson, R. A.  1987.  Host Management in Crop
Pathosystems.  Macmillan Publishing Company,  New York.

T. E. (Tom) Michaels
Department of Crop Science
University of Guelph
Guelph, Ontario  N1G 2W1