who knows

aphrk at Msu.oscs.montana.edu aphrk at Msu.oscs.montana.edu
Thu Nov 18 14:27:17 EST 1993

In article <2cfue6$4eb at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, "Stefan Vetter"  <Stefan.Vetter at vu-wien.ac.at> writes:
>hello,
>
>who knows the publication:
>
>DUKE, J.A. (1987): father nature's farmacy: yarrow. HerbalGram 12, 6-7.
>
>I cannot find the journal.
>May I have a photocopy?
>
>thanks in advance

>*  Stefan VETTER
>*  Veterinarmedizinische Universitat Wien
>*  Institut fur Botanik & Lebensmittelkunde
>*  Linke Bahngasse 11        # Phone: +43-1-71155/276
>*  A-1030 Wien                 # Fax: +43-1-7149105
>*  Austria                            # E-mail: Stefan.Vetter at vu-wien.ac.at

Dear Stefan:

HerbalGram is a quarterly publication of the Herb Research Foundation and
the American Botanical Council.  Though the board is made up of chemists,
physicians and pharmacists it is not considered a "professional" journal
and is not easy to find in the library.  It is found at health food stores
and food co-op stores.

You can order it for $25 a year (I think you need to add $15 for international
postage).  Address:  P.O. Box 201660, Austin, Texas  U.S.A.  78720.

I probably have this issue and can copy it and send it to you if that would
be easier.  You can also purchase back issues of this publication.

Let me know if you would like me to send you the article.

Robyn Klein, Herbalist
Bozeman, Montana