tricombs,prob.

sdryden at mta.ca sdryden at mta.ca
Fri Oct 1 12:00:15 EST 1993

	I am presently trying to do some research into plasmodesmatal
tranfer between neighboring plant cells.  The cells that I am trying to
study are of tomato plant tricombs.  The problem that I am having is
that in order to study this tranfer, the tricombs must be 'stood' up
in small pool of Lucifer ch dye.  There lies the problem... Does anyone
have any ideas as to how I might be able to suspend these tricombe in
the dye so that only the basilar portion is immersed in the solution.
	Any responses would be greatly appreciated, or other infoermation
in this field... at    SDRYDEN at MTA.CA    e-mail

			Stephen Dryden
			BSc.Biol.
			Mount Allison University

		THANK YOU