New book on seed germination

BIOHEAD GELLMORE at PEARL.TUFTS.EDU
Mon Oct 4 16:36:23 EST 1993

Netters:

An unusual but tremendously useful (for propagations by seed) book
has arrived on my desk. It is published by its author. The first edition
was quickly snapped up by the horticulture community. Its been interesting
reading because it is written by a long-time practicioner of seed
germination (I wonder about the grammar of that sentence...)

Anyway heres the info:  Deno, N.C. 1993. Seed germination: theory and practice.
	242 pp.

To get a copy, send a $20 check to Norman C. Deno, 139 Lenor Drive, State
College, PA  16801   USA

I have no vested interest in this book, or in Prof Deno. Its just that the
utility of this book is surprisingly high, and acquiring the book
requires going through this unconventional channel.

					Best,  Ellmore
						Biology, Tufts Univ.