plant ecology position at UT-Austin

Bob Jansen bois073 at ORANGE.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu Oct 7 06:44:02 EST 1993

PLANT ECOLOGIST
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN

The Department of Botany, University of Texas, invites applications for a
tenure-track position in ecology at the ASSISTANT PROFESSOR level, to begin
Fall 1994.  We are particularly interested in applicants whose research is
in the area of physiological or community ecology, but will consider
individuals in other areas of plant ecology.  We are also interested in
applicants with experience in conservation biology.  The successful applicant
will be expected to develop a vigorous research program, obtain external
funding, and teach graduate and undergraduate students.  Postdoctoral
experience is preferred.  Applicants should send Curriculum vitae, statement
of research interests, the names of three references, and no more than three
reprints to, Dr. Norma Fowler, Ecology Search Committee, Department of
Botany, University of Texas, Austin 78713 by December 1, 1993.  UT-Austin
is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer.