red oak acorns needed

Victoria L. Sork c1997 at umslvma.umsl.edu
Mon Oct 11 13:18:40 EST 1993

I am interested in comparing size of acorns collected from different
regions of
the country.  I would be greatful to anyone who would collect some
acorns for me
from their local area.  Simply collect 2-5 acorns per tree from 2-10
trees,
keeping acorns from each tree separate.  Then write location, date of
collection, and collector on the collection.  Please include your
address so I
can acknowledge receipt.  If you want reimbursement for postage please
let me
know.  Please send acorns to: Victoria Sork Departmentof Biology
University of
Missouri-St. Louis St. Louis, MO  63121-4499. THANKS!