Information on Acorn Composition?

PP Nitz plnitz at mtu.edu
Fri Oct 22 13:08:29 EST 1993

I am currently working on a Design Project involving
acorn processing (for food, and assorted other separable products).
	If anyone has information about the food content, or
chemical makeup of acorns (especially Red Oak [Rubra Quercus]),
or about acorn processing in general, I would *love* to hear what`
you can tell me.   References to published materials would also
be appreciated.
					Thank You,
					  Peter L Nitz
					  Michigan Technological University
  Snapped like a  |  |  | | /__       | Peter L Nitz             _  _
              __  |  |/\| | \_/ ,     | Operations Supervisor    *  *
   my mind |  __| the vacuum!        | plnitz at mtu.edu            ,_)