Seed Germination

Peter.Hamblin at NRC.Ca Peter.Hamblin at NRC.Ca
Thu Oct 21 10:58:16 EST 1993

Cast your minds back......10 years or so.....
I am trying to find some reference to some work done in the UK (U of Edinborough, I think!)
by a (Dr. ? )Maxwell Davidson, about ten years ago, on "the pregermination of seeds
(grain) in an oxygen rich environment to increase the chances and rate of germination in
cold soils.  Does this work ring any bells with anyone? Any information on this subject,
including current work in the area will be gratefully received.
Please e-mail directly to:

Peter.Hamblin at NRC.CA