free will

Rob Harper harper at convex.csc.FI
Thu Sep 2 04:34:56 EST 1993

In <CCoFLs.H8q at newsserver.pixel.kodak.com> young at serum.kodak.com (Rich Young) writes:

>Mr. Kruk sent me this in e-mail and asked me to post it, since he apparently
>has no direct bionet access.

>I would like to ask you to post this to bionet.plants:

>_____GKRUK at mee.tcd.ie______GKRUK@vax1.tcd.ie______GKRUK at unix2.tcd.ie____

Mr Kruk has a valid internet address if he can send messages to
serum.kodak.com then he can send messages to net.bio.net

I greatly doubt that he has been denied access to Bionet.

	1) he could read the bionet newsgroups through a newsreader.
	2) he could read the bionet newsgroups through gopher or WWW
	3) he could subscribe to the the E-mail distribution of BioSci

If he wants to post to this forum he can even use the open access news
gateway at nic.funet.fi by directing his messages to

bionet.plants at nic.funet.fi

Rob "sympathy for all the wrong reasons" Harper
 Rob Harper                        E-mail:          harper at convex.csc.fi
 Center for Scientific Computing   Molbio/software: harper at nic.funet.fi
 Tietotie 6, P.O. Box 405          Telephone:       +358 0 457 2076
 SF-02101 Espoo Finland            Fax:             +358 0 457 2302