access to bionet plants

Thu Sep 2 11:16:00 EST 1993

Thank to Mr. Rob Harper mail I could send this message via I can read articles from gopher news.
I can not post anything. To my site came only two messages about bananas.
Nothing about my problems with an access or a free will somebody plays
something ...a fun ?
It looks these problem are also in England. see subject failed mail
as a proof.
Please do not flame Mr. R. Young he just wanted to help me posting
that article I have sent to him asking him about it.
I did not know before about an access via ....
Hope it will get through,
Sincerely Yours,
Grzegorz Kruk