Does anyone have Lat/long distribution data for entire genera?

stinger at pine.circa.ufl.edu stinger at pine.circa.ufl.edu
Fri Sep 3 20:22:33 EST 1993

I am looking for researchers with lat/long distribution
data in ASCII format.  I am interested in any clade of plants
for which all "known" populations are mapped.  This might be
a group that someone has just completed a monograph on and borrowed
all of the herbarium material or something like that.  I am particularly
interested in wide ranging groups, especially in South America and Africa.
Anyone with the goods? I'm looking to compare them to some data that I'm
gathering for my PhD.

Thanks,
Stinger