Water on plants

James Marek jmarek at rhs.brevard.k12.fl.us
Thu Sep 9 08:35:40 EST 1993

I am a sixth grade student and would like to do a science project on plants.
I would like to use different types of water on them and see if they will
cause any variations. Some of the types of water I will use are, reclaimed
water, swimming pool water, tap water, rain water, and bottled water. If
anyone has done some experiments in this area I would appreciate any
information on your results or techniques. I am using a teachers computer at
a high school. Please reply to his address. Thank you.  Cliff Jones