Avodaco seedling with dead leaves - help

BSS097 at uk.AC.BANGOR BSS097 at uk.AC.BANGOR
Mon Sep 13 10:32:00 EST 1993

Hello botantists,
I have a six week old avocado seedling growing inside on a window ledge.  Over
the past fortnight the first set of expanded leaves developed interveinal
necrosis and now look set to die.  A new set of leaves is now devloping but I amworried that these will suffer the same fate.  It is summer (in the broadest senense of the word)
here in north Wales and has been reasonably warm so I don't think that the
problem is chilling damage.  Can anybody advise me how to rescue this plant

Thanks in advance, Gareth