Skills of a taxonomist needed...

Rich Young young at serum.kodak.com
Mon Sep 13 07:20:23 EST 1993

   I have an identity problem: a Mexican friend, while talking about his
   homeland, mentioned an herb which is apparently used for healing quite
   regularly...at least by his family.  It's apparently called "tepezcohuite"
   (that's "tep-pess-co-WHEAT-ay" for the non-Spanish-speaking) where he
   comes from.  Does ANYONE know what it might be in "American"...or
   even Latin?  I've already verified that it's not aloe vera, but it IS
   apparently used for cuts, bruises, and rashes.

   Thanks.

	-Rich Young