How to make money..and Waste a tremendous amount of time

DELANEYT 919-541-8577 DELANEYT at am.abru.cg.com
Mon Sep 13 21:22:30 EST 1993

  Dear Dave Rhodes:

  Do not clutter my desk with your ideas for profit.  Between the many users of this bulletin
  board you have already wasted hours if not days of time.
  In the next few days you will have wasted ten times more time (and network resources),
  with the numerous responses to your notice.  Chain letters are a burden of the distribution
  resources, and are illegal for that reason.

  To other readers of Mr. Dave Rhodes' letter, please resist flaming him unless you have
  something to add.  I don't care to sort through the numerous responses that Mr. Rhodes
  deserves.  And I'm sure those wouldn't contain a dollar!

  Sincerely,

  Terry Delaney Ph.D.
  delaneyt at am.abru.cg.com
  usual disclaimers apply