cold acclimation in Zea mays

Gandalf the Grey v052lttb at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu
Fri Sep 17 17:36:00 EST 1993

In article <27cvtj$mmo at ftp.alleg.edu>, greshw at alleg.edu writes...
>	I am a college senior and as my senior project I would like to
>investigate cold acclimation in Zea mays, but I have had difficulty
>finding past research on this topic.  Does anyone know of any research
>concerning cold acclimation/frost hardiness/cold tolerance in Zea mays?
>	Thankyou,
>		Bill Gresh
>		greshw at alleg.edu

	Hi My name is Joe Boinski and I am a graduate student at SUNY at
Buffalo.  I did my qualification examination on cold acclimation, but
unfortunately is was on wheat.  There are many papers in the literature on
cold acclimation.  I am more than willing to give you some references, but
they are at home.  If you want you can reply to me by mail and I will bring
them in next week for you.  Good luck
		Joe Boinski
		v052lttb at ubvms