BIPLANTOL??

C. Richter richter at gpu.utcc.utoronto.ca
Mon Sep 20 05:39:44 EST 1993

In article <waverheu.155.000AD775 at vub.ac.be>,
Willy A Verheulpen <waverheu at vub.ac.be> wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>Has anyone on the list ever heard of a plants regeneration
>solution by the name of "BIPLANTOL"?
  [.....]
>Solution claims to contain the activated forms of the spore
>elements + "uronic acids"?

Uronic acids are a major component of cell walls, especially of
the ion-exchanging fraction.  If the homeopathic principle does
indeed work in plants, then I suppose there is merit in including
spore elements and uronic acids since contact with these may
signal an invasion by fungi, bacteria, or competition in the root
zone from other plants.  I very much doubt, however, that anyone
has shown that the homeopathic principle works in plants.

Conrad Richter