POSTDOC POSITION WANTED

dsrinivas at kean.ucs.mun.ca dsrinivas at kean.ucs.mun.ca
Thu Sep 23 13:55:46 EST 1993

	            LOOKING FOR A POSTDOC POSITION

Greetings:

I am looking for a postdoc position. My academic background and seven years
of experience include a M.Sc in Cytogenetics and Plant Breeding of Crops"
and a M.Phil and a first Ph.D in "Plant Physiology and Biochemistry". The
research work for the M.Phil was on "Toxicity of lead and its interaction
with chelating agents in soil-plant systems irrigated with sewage water and
for the first doctorate degree was on "Effects of lead, manganese and
chelating agents on some vegetable crops grown in sewage irrigated soil.
During that period I was involved in the estimation and purification of
certain and proteins besides studying various physiolgical aspects of
plants exposed to metal and water stresses and accumulation of metal ions
in various plant parts.

At present, I am finishing my second doctorate degree in "Cell Biology" at
Memorial University, St.John's Canada on "Role of lipid bodies in nitrogen
fixing nodules of Sesbania, a leguminous weed plant. All the course and
research requirements towards this degree have been completed. Areas like
Biochemistry (enzyme assay) Cytology and Histochemistry are involved in
this work. I was also exposed to handle HPLC and Gas Chromatography.
Currently three papers are in progress to submit to International Journals.
If further information is reuired regarding my Resume, Publication list and
References, I can be reached by phone (709)-737-4418 (office) or 709-722-
6660 (residence) or

e-mail  dsrinivas at kean.ucs.mun.ca

Thanks in advance for your time consideration.

Sincerely
Srinivas Denduluri