EEC- AIR Project

Buemi 267120Massa Zucchini farmer at dist.dist.unige.it
Wed Sep 29 09:09:25 EST 1993

	LOOKING FOR PARTNERS TO PARTECIPATE IN THE EUROPEAN PROJECT
			AIR-AGRO INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH

CIRAA - Interuniversitary Agricultural and Environmental Robotic Center

viale Causa 13
16145 Genova

ITALY

CIRAA is an Interuniversitary Center mainly involved on application of robotics
in Agriculture and Environment.

Since now CIRAA members are two:

- DIST - Department of Communication, Computer and Systems Science - University
of Genoa

- SSSA - Scuola Superiore S. Anna - Pisa

DIST is mainly involved on Computer Vision and Control of Mobile Vehicles.

SSSA's activities are especially on mechatronics and sensors.

At present CIRAA is involved in the CNR (National Research Council) AGROBOT
Project about the development of a complete robotic system for tomato
cultivation and harvesting in greenhouses.

We are looking for partners in EEC - AIR (Agro Industrial Research), in the
field of greenhouse automation and/or quality control.
CIRAA has ongoing collaboration with Italian Industries and agricultural
operators which may be also involved in the proposal.

For further contacts:

Giulio Sandini                          <giulio at dist.dist.unige.it>
DIST - Universita` di Genova
Via Opera Pia, 11A                      +39 10 353 2779  (voice)
I-16145 Genova (ITALIA)                 +39 10 353 2948  (fax)

Francesco Buemi
Massimo Massa

e-mail: farmer at dist.dist.unige.it
s-mail: LIRA - Lab