Is garlic smart?

molly bourgeois 34CS6XA at CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU
Thu Apr 7 14:31:57 EST 1994

well, i can't begin to tell you how or why garlic grows when it does.  although
i do agree with you about garlic being the exceptionalplant.  The other day my
 roommates friend came over and took a pill of garlic.  It shocked me.  he says
 it "keeps the colds away."  hearing him say this made perfet sense.  it
brought back an old memory of my mom feeding my brother and i it to cure colds.
what this earth puts out never ceases to amaze me.