Cell wall mail group info.

Tony Travis ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Mon Apr 11 04:48:07 EST 1994

dhaas at EDU.FSUFAY.HAZEL wrote:
: Is there a cell wall mail group?  I would be interested in such a group.
: Same would be true for Plant Anatomy.  If anyone has any info. please advise.

: Another question:  Does anyone know how many people subscribe to this
: Plant-biology list?  The mail server won't give me a any data. Are we talking
: about 100's,  1000's,  10000's or more?

Seems like 10's where scientific discussions are concerned, but more like
100's when network 'politics' or flame wars are concerned.  More people
read this as bionet.plants via usenet news in addition to the email
subscriptions.

Dave Kristofferson posts info annually (?) about the traffic on the
bionet groups and you could get more info by mailing biosci at net.bio.net

It's quality, not quantity, that counts in any case ;-)

	Tony.