Info still needed on Ceratopteris richardii

PONDARAY pondaray at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 20:13:02 EST 1994

In article <z7u3.2.0 at UNBSJ.CA>, z7u3 at UNBSJ.CA (GEOFFREY D. FOUGERE) writes:

Geoff: There was a geneticist at the University of Tennessee who is the US
authority on this fern. He did some amazing genetic studies and could provide
you with all the information you require and perhaps some stocks. It is a very
useful plant for basic genetic studies as it is so simple to manipulate. I can
not remember is name at the moment but he was in the botany department about
five years ago. We did a project with him and Ceratopteris might have been even
more useful than arabidopsis which now has much attention. Good luck! WHB