Sileneae seeds wanted

Bengt Oxelman bengt.oxelman at systbot.gu.se
Fri Apr 15 03:57:08 EST 1994

We are currently investigating the generic boundaries within Sileneae, at
the moment using rDNA sequences. We still lack some interesting plant
material, however. Is there anyone out there who can help us with plant
material (preferably seeds, but a small piece[Å1 cm2] of newly[<10 years]
dried herbarium material would suffice as well) from any of the following
taxa:

Silene ampullata Boiss.(=Schischkiniella ampullata)
Petrocoma hoefftiana (Fisch.) Rupr.(= Silene hoefttiana)
Lychnis nivalis Kit. (=Polyschemone nivalis)
Uebelinia sp.

Thanks in advance
(We gladly send material in exchange, if possible)
--
Bengt Oxelman & Magnus LidŽn
Dept. of Systematic Botany
bengt.oxelman at systbot.gu.se