Call for papers for RICE GENOME newsletter

Nousui-go Yuzo Minobe31019 minobe at RTCS0.RIKEN.GO.JP
Sun Apr 17 02:20:28 EST 1994

Dear plant scientist,

the fifth issue of the newsletter RICE GENOME
will be published in July 1994.

We cordially invite news items and article contributions.
All aspects of research relevant to rice genome analysis
and isolation and utilization of useful rice genes in plant
breeding and biotechnology are welcome.  Especially
welcome are items enhancing international communication
and cooperative research efforts among plant genome
researchers.

Please send your contributions to us by
the DEADLINE 10. May 1994.

We prefer e-mail submissions (ascii text files, Internet
address is ilkka at staff.or.jp), but cleanly typed
paper copies (for scanning the text) are also acceptable.

The newsletter will be again delivered free of charge to
all interested; current active mailing list contains some
1600 people.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Ilkka Havukkala
Editorial Office of Rice Genome